This beautiful model became a great actress name, Sonali Bendre.
Personal life of Sonali Bendre
- Sonali Bendre was born on 1st January 1975.
- At that time it was difficult to guess that this middle-class girl will become a superstar someday.
- Sonali Bendre was born in a Maharashtrian family in Mumbai.
- She studied at Kendriya Vidyalaya, Malleswaram, Bangalore.
Although she is a Maharashtrian she was not brought up in Maharashtra.
Her father was working in CPWD and so every two years he used to get transferred.
When she passed 10th standard her father got transferred to Mumbai.
She joined Ruia College here.
Fame life of Sonali Bendre
A fashion show was organized during college days.
A girl could not walk properly on the ramp.
So Sonali Bendre was forced to walk the ramp.
For the first time in her life, she was wearing very high heels but her walk won her the first prize.
Slowly she began to get modeling assignments.
- She was also selected for Stardust Talent Search.
- She was also given Lux New Face Award by Filmfare.
Although her first film was “Aag” in which Govinda was her hero but slowly she began to get work in big films.
Although her mother was very strict.
She didn’t like it if someone praised her daughter’s beauty.
But she did want her to work, and to become a housewife.
When her father retired, he started to manage Sonali Bendre’s work.
She worked with big superstars
- With Aamir Khan, she worked in movie “Sarfarosh”
- She worked in movie “Zakhm” with Ajay Devgun.
- In movie “Duplicate” she worked with Shah Rukh Khan.
And the list is very long.
She worked in Telugu, Tamil and Marathi films, and in Kannada movies as well.
Slowly she moved to television.
She worked as a judge on television and in fiction shows also.
Film “Naraaz” was being made where she met a boy who later became her husband.
- His name is Goldie Behl, Sonali Bendre married Goldie Behl.
- She has two children from this marriage.
- The son was named Ranveer who was born in 2005.
- Later she had a daughter in 2007.
Sonali Bendre left films and then returned to films.
She was seen in “Kal Ho Na Ho” and also in “Once Upon a Time in Mumbai.”
She married into a producers family so she has very close ties with the film industry.
Undoubtedly, Sonali Bendre’s acting, her beautiful face and her big ads made her a big star.
Pictures source: Instagram.
For more hot HD photos follow her on Instagram: @iamsonalibendre
Thanks for reading this post, don’t forget to comment below if you enjoyed the post.